Welcome Back Bitches
“Welcome back Bitches. “ That is the formal greeting I make to my millions of fans who have read my POS rants earlier this year on RickyAhuja.com. Since it has been a matter a months from the last post, I know your lives have felt empty and incomplete. For this I will apologize, but that might be the only apology for 2011 coming from me. Sorry for not blessing you with presence for a bit. Of course there are many apologies to my wife on a somewhat consistent basis don’t count as I am a guy with insertfootinmouthitis syndrome. There is no cure. For you geniuses out there I don’t literally put my foot into my mouth and pretend to be a gymnast, although my 7month old son seems to dig the taste of his feet. Speaking of RickyAhuja.com, “Rick, Welcome back. If you would increase my fee payout of $5k to $10k per month for writing bad rants on you blog, perhaps I will write more rants, like 1 per month that are higher quality. Wow that is like a bad email cpm deal with promised quality. Ok my tangent is done at least for this paragraph.
Anyway ASW is right around corner, and yes ladies and gentlemen, and RoadSmack, I will be attending along with the rest of awesome AVG team. So here are the Top 10 reasons to sit at a nice bar near the booth as opposed to walking the Floor.
1) I am lazy and like to sit on my ass
2) I didn’t buy credentials
3) I am a wuss and don’t want my feet to hurt
4) I don’t want to press replay on what exactly I do over and over again
5) I feel more comfortable at a bar. Booze anybody?
6) I don’t want to speak to overly moronic enthusiastic rookie AM’s/ Booth Babes, Been there done that
7) Ah I don’t want to feel old as there a large majority of younger folks on the floor. Rick you must feel even older
8) I prefer an informal setting like a bar
9) “Here is a prepaid card to pay your affiliates……..ugh”
10) When I meet with somebody to discuss biz, I want them to remember me, whether it is a preset meeting. Nothing worse than following up with people who have no clue who you are. I would rather be known as that guy in the bar, that told a few random jokes, but knew his $H$#
Anyway don’t get me wrong I dig the Affiliate Summit, and AVG will be there at table 32 of the Meet Market. But you will see me in a bar at some point just shootin’ it not necessarily just about biz. There you have it the Top 10 Reasons to sit at a bar vs. walking the floor at a tradeshow. Minions, please feel free to add your own in the comment section, disagree, or insult my reasons.
Trackbacks and pingbacks
No trackback or pingback available for this article.