You have the ideas – I have a mental whiteboard. Let’s bring them together and make magic happen.
I provide Social Media Marketing, Performance Marketing, Blogging, Website Designing services for small business clients, startups and nonprofit organizations.
From hip, urban and edgy, to elegant and timeless, to laugh-out-loud hilarious, you can trust me to create the perfect strategy for you.
What can I say about Rick. Hands down, handles business in the most professional manner. His breadth of knowledge of the online industry, experience and network of contacts makes Rick someone to watch in this industry. I’d recommend Rick to any organization as he’ll bring a Strategic outlook and the “roll up his sleeves” work ethic. I often see Rick, burning the midnight oil, not because he has a lot of work to do, but because he is so passionate about what he does in the online space.” – Robin Skrzypek, Bankrate Insurance.
Aside from the fact that I bring a badass, goal driven persona to social media marketing, working with moi offers countless advantages. We work with businesses large and small with multi-million dollar budgets to those with a shoe-string budget, and I can help you:
- Focus on the proven techniques that will help you grow your business.
- Stretch your online marketing budget further than you thought possible.
- Avoid wasting money on marketing that isn’t working.
- Achieve better results and ROI for your business.
- Create a compelling web presence with high-converting landing pages.
- Implement new social media strategies to retain old customers and bring in fresh faces.
- Create a lasting relationship with your clients.
- Take the stress out of your online marketing and show you it can be fun.
“Ricky is amazing to work with. He’s very down to Earth and likes to social network, which is nice. Ricky is all about results and getting the job done. He someone I have respect for in the industry due to his work ethic. I highly recommend working with Ricky.” – Evan Weber, Digital Agency Owner.
As eloquently said by Tony Robbins, “Success comes from taking the initiative and following up… persisting… eloquently expressing the depth of your love. What simple action could you take today to produce a new momentum toward success in your life?”
So, hire me now – do it!